Solutions Architect (Cloud Architecture) (DBN) (HLR5546)
Remuneration: Market related
Work Type: Information Technology
HLR Reference #: HLR5546
Our client requires a need for a Solutions Architect that will provide client facing technology solutions using hybrid cloud technology
Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for designing client architecture and performing a pre-sales function for hybrid cloud infrastructure as a service-solutions enabling clients to benefit from the latest technology offerings.
- Deploying of cloud and hybrid solutions for large enterprises
- Performing WAN routing configurations, troubleshooting
- Fortigate device configuration
- Drive innovation in the telecommunications space with innovation and self-motivation
- Mentorship of the team
- Work with the necessary network vendors to drive performance and stability
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Azure certification essential
- ITIL certified and/or suitable qualifications (ITIL)
- Experience in Cloud Architecture and services
- Windows Server experience
- Must be fluent in Active Directory, administration
- Desktop/device systems management and automated deployment (SCCM)
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010.
- Strong Telecommunications and architecture background.
- Data security, Data reporting and data analysis background preferable.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke