Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7434
Environment: Dynamic, fast growing, technology driven company has an urgent requirement for a SQS Automation Specialist to take on the responsibility of the design and execution of advanced testing including load and performance, security and automation.
Purpose of the role:
- Provide guidance on the technology roadmap
- Assure data integrity standards are met
- Technical documentation
- Create, write and manage test cases
- Implement test plans
- Communicate product defects to Developers
- Create and maintain scripts to automate test cases
- Mentor junior SQS team members
- Promote the automation framework and tools
- Deliver performance test solutions
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Honours in BSc/ BCom or a BTech.
- Minimum of 6 years Software Testing experience.
- Minimum of 4 years Load & Performance Test Design experience or Test Automation/Framework Design or Software Security Engineering Design.
- Solid verbal and written skills
To apply please send through your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Debbie Wilke