Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7389
Environment: As a Team Lead / Senior Developer you will be working collaboratively with the IT team and the business to design and build a quality system that supports the business processes.
Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for guiding and leading with regards to technical decisions
- Will engage with the development team on architectural strategy.
- Build effective software that facilitates the achievement of business objectives.
- Constantly review the systems for problem areas, devising improvements to the system that will allow for future enhancements with minimal impact.
- Develop code that adheres to high standards of efficiency and technical quality.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders (product owner, scrum team, business) to ensure optimal solutions are understood, planned, developed and implemented.
- Manage the software development process within the team (coding standards, build processes, automation, etc)
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant 3-year degree.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working as a Developer in a corporate environment.
- Solid technical experience, including architectural design
- Solid C#, SQL skills
- Thorough experience in database design, performance and troubleshooting.
- Experience in automated testing and deployment.
- Experience leading a development team from a technical perspective.
- Experience working within Agile methodology would be an advantage.
- Experience with data warehouse and BI technologies highly advantageous.
- Thorough understanding of TDD and BDD.
To apply please send through your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Debbie Wilke