Software Configuration Engineer (Build and Release) (Durban) (HLR6754)
Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR6754
Environment: Want to be part of a technical team involved in the exciting build and release of software within a production environment? Then this is the role for you.
Purpose of the role:
- Concurrent development, packaging, and release of software to Quality Assurance customers, Production Environments, staging and Live environments.
- Working with version control, use tools to build and release software and maintain environments including QA releases
- Customize existing software for different customers preferences.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree or equivalent IT Diploma
- Willing to learn
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke