- Recruitment of permanent, contract and project based staff
- Recruitment focus on IT, Human Resource, Marketing, Logistics and Financial Industries
- Industry Trends
- Assists clients by providing market insight into salaries and availability of skills
- Onsite client meetings to assess business needs and culture, attracting and retaining staff
- Credit, criminal and qualification checks as an add-on service
- Job profiling within IT sector
- Assist Client with brand management when recruiting
- HR Consulting Services
- Customised Terms of Business depending on each companies requirements.
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Developers
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Data Visualisation Developers
- Data Warehousing Developers
- Database Developers
- Database Administrators
- Developers – Windows, Mobile and Web
- ERP Consultants (e.g SAP, Oracle, Syspro)
- Application Support Consultants
- Infrastructure Support
- IT Managers
- Network Engineers
- Server Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Product Managers
- Operations Managers
- Programme Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Administrators
- Software Managers
- UI/UX Skills
- IT Managers
- HR Managers
- HR Business Partners
- HR Officers
- Change Management Consultants
- Remuneration Specialists
- Financial directors
- Payroll Administrators
- Digital Group Marketing Managers
- Digital Account Directors
- Account Managers
- Account Executives
- B2B Marketing Co-ordinators
- Technical Writers
HR Consulting Services are provided by a team of qualified HR personnel who have the expertise to develop and fully manage the human resource function within your organisation, whilst creating a balance between building a culture, value system and work environment that supports and creates a workplace that is engaging and productive.
Shortage of skilled resources are a Global problem; skilled talented people are sought after by companies wold wide. Good people have choices.
Candidates monitor a Clients process and engagement from initial submission of CV
This is the first indicator of how the Company treats people internally and externally.
Candidates who may not be successful with a job application at your Client will always remember how they were treated, if it was positive, they will speak positively about your company.
Steps to improve this process ensures the following:
- Clear open communication of the recruitment process.
- Urgency and importance of the role
Clear definition of the role, skills required
- Is this a newly created role or replacement role
- Reporting structure
- Length of process
- How many interviews, nature of interviews?
- Technical Assessments
- Psychometric assessments
- Checks required – Qualification, Credit, Criminal
- Timeous feedback
- Open communication throughout the process
- Advice for delays
- Clear communication on salary structure
- Where the role fits into the company
- The growth potential of the role
- Training on offer
- Constructive reason for regretting candidate
HLR has been a member of APSO, The Association of Personnel Services Organisations since 2009. The Association of Personnel Service Organisations (APSO) was established in 1977 and continues to represent its members in their dealings with Government and related bodies. APSO promotes and ensures that members adhere to the highest ethical and professional standard of business, to the benefit of both clients and candidates.
HLR Staff is required to complete the APSO Entrance Exam when joining the company.