Server Side Developer (Durban) (HLR6698)
Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR6698
Environment: Do you want to work with an international client but be based in Durban? Then this is the role for you. Looking for a truly awesome candidate that wants to join a small, ever growing dynamic team working on leading edge technology
Purpose of the role:
Working as part of a team, you will be involved in the development of an Android application for a fast-paced UK client
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant 3-year degree or diploma
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in building Java REST services using Jersey, PostgresSQL and Redis.
- Solid working knowledge of JUnit, Mockito, HK2 and RxJava2.
- Experience with Dropwizard framework, NGINX, Ubuntu Linux highly desirable
- Will be required to work from 9am to 6pm due to UK work hours
- Can do attitude
- Work well under pressure
- Be able to meet deliverables
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke