Senior Tableau Consultant (HLR6210)
Remuneration: Market Related
Work Type: Information Technology
HLR Reference #: HLR6210
Data Analytics Consultancy with offices in Johannesburg and Durban offering both local and Global Data Solutions.
Purpose of role:
- Take ownership of Client’s needs, identify requirements and building a service team around those needs.
- Up sell services to ensure that Client has optimised solutions
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- + 2 years of experience with 2 of the following Visual Analytic tools: Qlikview/Qlik Sense, Tableau, Spotfire or, SAS Visual Analytics.
- Experience with the following Business Intelligence tools is beneficial: MicroStrategy, IBM Cognos, Microsoft BI, Oracle BI.
- Consulting experience – advantageous
- Exposure to and experience in a broad base of business environments such as retail, manufacturing and financial
- Project Manage Solution delivery
- Experience of visualisation tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire and the Microsoft stack
- Ongoing interest in BI tools, follow Global trends
- Experience with the following Big Data tools would be beneficial: Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig, Cassandra.
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Helen Lucre