Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7949
Environment: A System Analyst is urgently required by our world-class collections and recoveries client with headquarters based in JHB. Reporting to the Product Manager the successful candidate will form an essential part of a Product team following agile DevOps processes.
Purpose of the role:
- Installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new and existing applications and systems
- Meeting and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to establish detailed requirements for new functionality.
- Developing and analysing requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Translating highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Defining and assisting in managing software sprints.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant 3 year IT Degree
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration.
- Experience working in an Agile DevOps environment.
- Solid Systems analyst skills
- Experience in testing, deploying and training on new applications.
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages.
- Experience in debt collection and / or financial services would be advantageous.
To apply please send through your application to: email@example.com
Consultant: Debbie Wilke