Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7763
Environment: Well established client has an URGENT need for a Senior PHP Developer to take on the responsibility of new development together with maintenance of existing web applications
Purpose of the role:
- New development together with maintenance of existing applications
- Define and document systems requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems together with control and outputs
- Planning of installation of changes to the applications
- Designing and coding screen layouts, graphical user interfaces
- Post implementation support.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant 3-year degree or diploma
- Minimum of 4 years PHP development experience
- Working knowledge of Linux, Postgres and MySQL
- AngularJS is essential.
- Saturday work may be required due to the nature of the business.
To apply please send through your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Debbie Wilke