Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7395
Environment: Senior Network Engineer required, whilst remaining technically hands on, to lead a team in implementing the latest network technologies, staying up to date with the latest developments and ensuring optimal performance of the network services
Purpose of the role:
- Installation and configuration of voice, wireless, network security, routing and switching.
- Managing and auditing core network components.
- Designing networks based on principals’ requirements.
- Maintaining accurate network diagrams and network management software information for all areas of the network.
- Preventing and responding to network security breaches, including daily security log reviews.
- Staying abreast of and ensuring optimal use of current technologies throughout the networking infrastructure.
- Liaising with ISP’s and suppliers for network services and equipment.
- Managing and supporting network infrastructure at principals’ sites.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant 3 year IT Degree or Diploma
- CCNP essential
- Minimum of 8 years + in networking and security
- Architect experience
- Cisco experience essential
- Fortigate knowledge
- Juniper knowledge advantageous
- Technical expert
- Leadership skills
To apply please send through your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Debbie Wilke