Senior .net Developer C#_HLR6231
Remuneration: Market Related
Work Type: Permanent
HLR Reference #: HLR6231
Environment: In an ever-growing team, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the company’s in house development web applications.
Purpose of role:
- Investigate and fix bugs.
- Produce quality documentation.
- Maintain the current ASP.NET web applications and build on new features.
- Offer new ideas and solutions
- 3 years relevant Degree or Diploma
- MCTS or MCPD certification advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years developing C# web applications
- Unit testing skills
- Skilled in working in an Agile environment
- Team player
- Solid problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke