Senior Developer (PTA) HLR6255
Remuneration: Market Related
Work Type: Information Technology
HLR Reference #: HLR6255
Purpose of role:
- Mentors team members.
- Actively reinforces efforts and progress in software design.
- Actively identifies new areas for learning and improvement.
- Listens to and fully involves others in team decisions and actions.
- Performs reviews of specifications, design and code
- Ensures the implemented design is tested
- Develop software within agreed timelines
- Completes comprehensive documentation
- 5 years + experience in software development
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Leadership skills
- Understanding of general programming and application usage.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Problem solving skills
- Database Design
- Communicates effectively and appropriately with all organization levels.
- Communicates ideas effectively and efficiently to others.
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke