Senior C# Developer (DBN) (HLR6120)
Remuneration: Market Related
Work Type: Information Technology
HLR Reference #: HLR6120
Join our dynamic, technologically advanced, software development house, with international client based, in the role of Senior C# Developer.
Purpose of role:
- Software development process, procedures and methodology improvements and optimisation
- Team performance and delivery
- Collaboration with QA, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Production Support
- Software and systems design consultation and guidance
- System design and code reviews
- Technology research and advice
- Tools research, development and implementation
- Process optimisation
- Write code according to agreed standards and using the standard template, within the project deadline
- Technical consultation and giving guidance to junior developers
- C# development in order to provide clients with a wide variety of innovative business functionality
- Analysis, Design and technical implementation for various business requirements.
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Experience in the following Microsoft technologies: WCF, Silverlight and SQL
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate well.
- Required to work independently
- Attention to detail
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke