Senior Analyst (DBN/JHB) (HLR6264)
Location: Durban and Gauteng
Remuneration: Market related
Work Type: Information Technology
HLR Reference #: HLR6264
Professional Global Consultancy, through engagement of top calibre University Graduates, delivers specialist Business and Analytic services to a broad base of Clients.
Purpose of the role:
Documentation of IT projects business requirements using techniques such as process flows, user stories, use cases, scenarios and text descriptions that are best suited to the project methodology.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- University Degree (non- negotiable)
- 5 YEARS AS A Senior Business Analyst delivering Software development based projects
- Experience working in projects involving large data sets
- Ability to understand business strategy and effectively liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Skilled in liaison with Management and Business owners and eliciting business needs
- Extensive experience in documenting test cases and managing full QA process
- Ability to document requirements for technical teams
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Helen Lucre