Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7333
Environment: The role entails helping the organisation to leverage technical know-how and to further position themselves as a trustworthy advisor related to sustainable and viable solutions.
Purpose of the role:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Sales or Marketing qualification
- Previous experience in Renewable Energy industry sales and advantage
- 2 to 3 years sales experience essential
- Soft skills: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, , Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, , Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Professionalism, Internal Communications, Listening,
- Hard skills: Communication Processes, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Territory Management
To apply please send through your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Wanda Corbett