Location: Cape Town
Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7251
Purpose of the role:
- Build a winning team in line with regional plan
- Achieve regional growth targets
- Build future regional growth pipeline
- Deliver budget and strategic plan financial performance
- Build operational strategies with relevant business teams
- Achieve regional Client account management targets
- Ensure National account management targets achieved
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 10 years leadership experience of managing a sales operation
- Proven experience in building winning teams
- Proven experience as a divisional unit manager
- Strong FMCG retailer relationships at senior and regional level
- Proven record of organisation development, insight generation and sales force building.
- Operationally competent in data trend analysis and performance/operations metrics (Management, budgets, and expense controls)
- Proven track record in managing key clients and business development.
- Business degree/(BCom) is an advantage
Skills Required: This is an entrepreneurial, executive role that requires a leader, someone that is willing to have robust discussions with management.
Large amount of traveling 2/3 nights a week, next level progression would be National Sales Executive.
To apply please send through your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Wanda Corbett