Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7429
Environment: Professional company with international footprint has a need for a German speaking Software Project Manager. You will be able to work remotely so location is not important
Purpose of the role:
- You will be responsible for project managing and supporting different regions across the world to oversee the migration from a country-specific local system to a global company system.
- You will support the local business representatives by discovering efficient ways to organize, analyze and migrate data with attention to security and accuracy.
- Mapping of all required data to the global destination tables and fields
- Support other in understanding the use of data within set standards.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant IT 3-year degree or diploma
- Fluent in German
- Ability to fully grasp the complexity of data management.
- Strong understanding of how data is used throughout an organization and reflected in the structure of databases.
- Tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Solid Project management skills
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Excellent people and change management skills
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
To apply please send through your application to: email@example.com
Consultant: Debbie Wilke