Procurement Specialist (DBN) (HLR6835)
Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR6835
Environment: Large international company requires and experienced, adaptive and resilient Procurement Specialist to join their team.
Purpose of the role:
- Ensure that products and services are ethically procured
- Ensure that service levels are maintained
- Assist with the sourcing high-quality, price-efficient products and services
- Cultivate a network of reliable suppliers
- Develop and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- B. Degree or 2 years relevant IT industry experience
- MS Project experience – advantageous
- MS Office
- Adaptive negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strategic understanding of business objectives and processes
- Conceptual understanding of IT terminology
- Knowledge of industry support infrastructure requirements and market related products
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Wanda Corbett