Oracle DBA (Database Administrator) (DBN) (HLR6646)
Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR6646
Environment: Well established Services company offering a variety of Business environments to develop your knowledge along with working with leading edge technology.
Purpose of the role: Design, Implement and maintain multiple Oracle and MS SQL based solutions.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Tertiary qualification and OCP certification advantageous
- 5 – 10 years working experience in large real-time environments
- Experience with MS SQL advantageous
- Oracle and MS SQL database technologies
- SQL and PL SQL
- Knowledge of Linux and Unix
- Optimisation and monitoring of all Databases
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Natalie Vassard