Mid-Level Project Manager- SDLC (Durban) (HLR6586)
Remuneration: R30,000 – R35,000 per month
HLR Reference #: HLR6586
Environment: Working in a highly skilled team, the Project Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of small to medium sized software development projects.
Purpose of the role: Working in a highly skilled team, the Project Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of small to medium sized software development projects.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant B.Sc./ B.Com. / Business Diploma (3-yrs)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 3 years Project Management experience
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Solid experience in working in an AGILE environment
- Excellent Communicator – written and verbal
- People focused
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke