Marketing Assistant & Graphic Designer (DBN) (HLR6833)
Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR6833
Environment: A medium-sized company that deals with corrosive prevention, waterproofing and sealing technology.
Purpose of the role:
- Graphic Design; implement the new visual identity across marketing materials.
- Manage company websites.
- Create and edit company merchandise and branding for advertising and exhibitions.
- PR; copy write PR stories & distribute to trade press with necessary approvals.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Experience in the Marketing and/or Graphic Design industry.
- Deg. / Dip. in Graphic Design or Marketing is favourable but not essential
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Wanda Corbett