Junior and Senior DevOps Engineers (Durban) (HLR6709)
Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR6709
Environment: Join this large, dynamic and forward-thinking company, working with a technology driven technical team in the reactive technical support and automation of local and cloud solutions.
Purpose of the role:
- The primary objective of this role is to influence the design and implementation of applications ‘build, release, deployment and configuration activities, while being a pioneer towards the transition to continuous delivery.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant 3-year degree or diploma
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in either Powershell or Python
- Skilled in frequent, incremental code, testing and deployment.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies
- Source Control skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with sound initiative
- Collaborative, forward thinking and adaptable, comfortable in fast paced environment
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke