Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7055
Environment: Well-established, IT services company providing support within the retail and distribution environment.
Purpose of the role:
- Install, deploy, maintain and quality control workstations on the local and wide area network.
- Travel to stores to install equipment
- Test and troubleshoot any issues they may have on the network
- Resolve computer hardware issues as identified by the end users
- Build and repair computer equipment
- Install and ensure anti-virus software are up to date
- Install and repair Windows or Mac and applications
- Install and configure routers, switches, modems and any other networking devices
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- An IT Infrastructure qualification
- MCSA/MCSE certifications (non-negotiable)
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- At least 3 years in POS technical support role
- Must be willing to travel
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Strong customer services skills
- Excellent communication in English and IsiZulu
- Problem solving skills
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Philisiwe Luthuli