Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7656
Environment: Large, well-established company offering solid benefits and perks has an opportunity available for an Intermediate Web Developer. In the role of Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for developing scalable, high quality and high-performance digital applications.
Purpose of the role:
- Designing, building, and maintaining internal and external facing applications
- Delivering software solutions and architecture that are fit for purpose and for future growth.
- Work with Solution Architects, Product Owners, and Developers to build high-performing customer facing applications.
- Analysing data while developing solutions to problems
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant 3-year IT degree or diploma
- 3+ years software development industry experience
- Fundamental understanding of SOLID, design principles and web development
- Solid C# experience
- Solid API development
- Proven proficiency with SQL databases
- Experience in TDD
- Direct experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working on Azure Devops
To apply please send through your application to: email@example.com
Consultant: Debbie Wilke