Intermediate Oracle Developer – Application Support (DBN) (HLR6643)
Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR6643
Well-established Services company supporting multiple applications from various Industries. Company offers opportunity to diversify business knowledge with the potential of cross skilling onto different software platforms.
Purpose of the role:
To provide high-level design and support of predominantly Oracle Application suites from functional specification to end product, in accordance with defined business needs. The role requires prioritisation, scheduling and successful delivery of improvements, bug fixes and support of the product suite, in consultation with Team Leads, and using defined SDLC standards.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- B.Sc. (Computer Science or Information Systems) /B Com (Information Systems)/Diploma in Information Systems
- Minimum 5 years’ working in a service desk environment, with 1-3 years in highly technical problem-solving role
- 6-8 years application development experience
- Wide range technical knowledge across Oracle domain systems.
- Expert technical knowledge (Oracle & Java platforms)
- Maintains high levels of understanding of product knowledge and business domain knowledge
- Excellent leadership/ management skills
- Proven process improvement experience
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore, preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Natalie Vassard