Intermediate Business Analyst – Compliance / Regulatory (PTA) (HLR6832)
Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR6832
Environment: Our dynamic, technology driven IT company has a need for an Intermediate Business Analyst with solid compliancy / regulatory experience
Purpose of the role:
- Maintains a high level of knowledge about client’s
- business and related application requirements.
- Defines, evaluates and presents feasible and practical
- business solutions
- Created accurate business and functional documentsAbility to convey the regulations to a development team in layman’s term
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ working experience.
- Solid experience in conveying regulations to a dev team and ensuring compliancy
- Experienced in working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke