Infrastructure Architect (DBN) (HLR6248)
Remuneration: Market Related
Work Type: Information Technology
HLR Reference #: HLR6248
Join this highly skilled, technology driven team responsible for designing and architecting solutions across local and global divisions within the company.
Purpose of role:
- Liaison with internal stakeholders to gain knowledge of their needs
- Architectural design, documentation, deployment and implementation of IT solutions
- Providing technical assistance on multiple project work streams
- Relevant 3-year degree or diploma
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- 10 years + within the infrastructure environment with solid architect experience
- Expert in storage, defined networking, virtualization, hybrid cloud and orchestration, and monitoring and infrastructure analytics.
- Technology driven
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- to see the “bigger picture”
- Ability to work in a less structured environment
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke