Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7201
Are you skilled in managing and mentoring a technical team?
Have you been actively involved in incident management?
Have you had to implement and manage SLAs?
Are you skilled in preventative maintenance to ensure service is working at its optimum?
Do you have solid client skill
If so then this is the role for you.
Purpose of the role:
- Mentor and guide a team of Technical Support Consultants including their performance management
- Improving the processes and giving input on how to improve the service desk offerings
- Ensuring SLAs are met without jeopardising quality of work
- Ability to analyse ongoing problems and offer solutions
- Preventative maintenance
- Focus to be on Service delivery and client relationship building
- Must have come from a technical background to be able to understand technical support (desktop and network) and have the ability to assist should it be needed
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 3-year IT Degree or Diploma non negotiable
- Minimum of an ITIL foundation certification
- Minimum of 4 years in a Service Desk Team Lead position having started in technical role (Microsoft)
- Ability to support, lead and mentor a team
- Ability to analyse problems and come up with solutions
- Ability to meet SLAs
- Ability to drive and improve processes
- Ability to drive and motivate a team
- Solid client relationship building skills
- Solid problem solver
Consultant: Helen Lucre