Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7410
Environment: Pietermaritzburg based manufacturing company who understands the direct impact on company performance through effective people engagement.
Purpose of the role:
This role will encompass benefit administration and management including pension/provident and medical aids well as ensuring positive engagement of employees work contribute to companies success. This will encompass Labour relations.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant HR degree and courses
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience developing and implementing HR strategy
- Proven experience of implementing and achieving equity programs
- Ability to develop and implement equity plan
- Ability to engage with executives and facilitate leadership teams
- Skilled to represent company in any HR related dispute
- Skilled in Labour Relations
- Skilled in talent acquisition and defining KPI a KPA development
To apply please send through your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Wanda Corbett