Full Stack Software Developer (HLR5849)
Remuneration: Market Related
Work Type: Information Technology
HLR Reference #: HLR5849
Our ever-growing client, has a need for a Software Developer. You will be involved in product engineering across back-end web servers and APIs, client-side web and mobile applications and contributing to key parts of infrastructure that drives the applications developed.
Purpose of role:
- Backend APIs typically driven by NodeJS or ASP .NET Web API. Their API’s and services often talk to databases and systems such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, ElasticSearch and RabbitMQ.
- Web interfaces which are either in the form of a single page application (SPA) using AngularJS, or rendered by backend services such as ASP .NET MVC.
- Native applications on the iOS and Android platforms.
- Test, build and deploy infrastructure. Their builds and deployments into their production environment are automated and they are constantly refining the processes and tools that support getting code into their QA and Production environments.
- Configuration and customisation of content management systems such as Kentico.
- A Computer Science degree or similar, alternatively the experience to demonstrate your development prowess
- 3+ years in a full stack engineering role
- Experience with NodeJS or C# .NET based serverside frameworks
- Passion for agile, collaborative development, continuous integration and automated testing
- Team player
- Passionate about development
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke