Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7542
- We are looking for a talented Frontend Developer who, along with a globally focussed agile software development team, will be responsible for developing software
Purpose of the role:
- Understand the needs of the business in order to deliver innovative, robust solutions.
- Development of user facing front-end solutions within an agile environment.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Polish frontend behaviour to ensure a great user experience.
- Monitoring of application performance and implementation of measures to ensure systems perform at suitable levels.
- Planning and design
- Quality and continuous improvements
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- BSc Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years of development experience
- Demonstrable track record of implementing responsive web UI, catering for desktops and mobile devices.
- Experience working in an agile team managed by Scrum.
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing frameworks, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of modern front-end frameworks such as Angular 5+
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Solid team-building skills
Consultant: Debbie Wilke