Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7231
Environment: If you are looking for an opportunity to work within a dynamic, innovative, forward thinking team who are passionate about what they do, then this is the role for you.
Purpose of the role:
- Be directly involved in creating high-performance, scalable web products on various platforms and frameworks
- Mentoring Junior Developers in the team.
- Uphold our values of service, quality, maintainability, design and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world class applications.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant 3-year degree or diploma
- Skilled in:
• Angular and AngularJS
• Knowledge of web infrastructure and architecture
• 3rd-party APIs
• Communicating with web services using JSON/XML
• UX/UI Design
• Site profiling, benchmarking and performance optimization
• Working in a DevOps environment
To apply please send through your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Debbie Wilke