Enterprise Account Manager (DBN) (HLR6267)
Remuneration: R40,000 – R60,000 dependant on experience
Work Type: Information Technology
HLR Reference #: HLR6267
Your clients have you on speed dial and call you their “go-to” person because you resolve their issues with the finesse and speed of a superhero!
Our client wants YOU on their dynamic, fast growing team of non-caped crusaders who support their global client base.
Purpose of the role:
- Cultivate and maintain client relationships
- Resolve first line support queries
- Empower the internal team to technically support clients
- Utilize contemporary market dynamics to improve internal development process
- Develop and execute comprehensive plans across projects
- Provide innovative solutions
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Excellent overall business acumen
- Understanding of technical resources required to implement software projects specifically; database developers and data analysts
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding of data modelling – advantageous
- Ability to confidently engage with senior stakeholders
The opportunity to work with like-minded team of “superheros” in a results and rewards focused environment.
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Wanda Corbett