Digital & IT Manager (DBN) (HLR6772)
Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR6772
Environment: Well-established law firm and call centre debt recovery company.
Purpose of the role:
- Oversee IT Network by liaising with outsourced IT services company
- Lead data extraction and visual presentation
- Maintain and keep websites and other digital marketing platforms up to date.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in any similar diverse industry
- VOIP Telephony
- Marketing: Website Maintenance
- Reporting: Crystal Reports and Power BI
- IT Knowledge
VOIP Telephony Knowledge & Support
SQL Database Querying & Support (Firebase an advantage)
- Reporting & Dashboards
Intermediate Power BI & Crystal Reports Knowledge
Sharepoint & Full Office 365 Support Knowledge
Email & Presentation Design using Illustrator & Photoshop
Mailchimp / SendInBlue Email Marketing Knowledge
- CRM Support
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Wanda Corbett