Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7386
Environment: Taking on the role of DevOps Engineer you will be required to turn business requirements into robust IT solutions that can be utilized for the improvement of business processes. You will be responsible for influencing the design and implementation of applications, build, release, deployment and configuration activities.
Purpose of the role:
- Provide high quality technical support, and automation expertise on IT solutions.
- Manage code releases and improve the performance of applications (both functional and deployment)
- Builds automated deployments using configuration management technology.
- Deploys new modules, upgrades and fixes to environments across the SDLC
- Produce high-level design documentation.
- Develop and improve current or new operational practices and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant 3-year degree or diploma
- 4 years’ experience working as a Developer and/or DevOps –
- Practical experience with CI/CD technologies, automated
deployments and source control.
- Intermediate technical experience with SQL, C#, .NET, Windows
Server, PowerShell and web-based systems
- Solid understanding of IIS.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, SQL Server and Docker.
To apply please send through your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Debbie Wilke