Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7315
Environment: Dynamic, forward thinking client has a need for a DevOps Engineer to manage code releases and improve performance of applications.
Purpose of the role:
- Builds automated deployments using configuration management technology.
- Deploys new modules, upgrades and fixes to environments across the SDLC.
- Documents and completes knowledge transfer to support.
- Validates deployments.
- Develop and improve current or new operational practices and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Degree or Diploma.
- 2-3 years’ experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Intermediate technical experience with SQL, C#, .NET, Windows Server, PowerShell and web-based systems.
- Practical experience with CI/CD technologies, automated deployments and source control.
- Strong understanding of setting up and managing Production and UAT environments.
- Good understanding of Agile and scrum processes.
- Good understanding of any of the following Build Servers (TFS, Jenkins, Team City).
- Solid understanding of IIS.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, SQL Server and Docker.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take accountability
- Solid problem-solving skills.
To apply please send through your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Debbie Wilke