Developer – API (DBN) (HLR6551)
Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR6551
Environment: Whether you know development front-to-back, back-to-front or somewhere in between, our client can use your skills.
Purpose of the Role:
- Develop and maintain software
- Analyse design requirements and create designs
- Collaborate with QA team to create and apply tests
- Create estimations
- Maintain all relevant documentation
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- B.Sc., B.Tech., or Diploma in Programming
- Service Fabric
- ASP.Net Web API
- Independent and pro-active, team player
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke