Data Architect (DBN) (HLR6295)
Remuneration: Market related
Work Type: Permanent
HLR Reference #: HLR6295
Professional well established company with National Footprint
Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for Data Management Architecture and Strategy.
- Ensuring processes, governance, policies, standards to ensure the correct defining and management of data within the enterprises.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- University Degree
- Proven experience in defining Data strategy within large enterprises with diverse data sources
- Experience working in large complex data environments
- Exposure to SAP advantageous
- Skilled in leading and managing technical teams
- Ability to effectively liaise with heads of business units
- Experience in all aspects of the SDLC and data life-cycle
- Solid analysis skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Solid understanding of data migration and management best practices
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Helen Lucre