Data Analyst – Senior (DBN) (HLR6932)
Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR6932
Environment: Corporate environment offering stability and career development within Data Services
Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for data cleansing, migration, integration and ensuring master data is an asset for Business use.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- University degree is Comp, Sc, Statistics, Business advantageous
- 6 years’ experience in formal environment where preparation of master data has been a key deliverable of role
- Solid MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- Skilled in ERD
- Skilled in data profiling and data quality management
- Solid ETL skills
- Solid data cleaning, data migration skills
- DBA skills
- Worked with large volumes of data from variable sources
- General Business acumen regarding financial transaction, logistics.
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Helen Lucre