Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7287
Working within a team, the purpose of the Cloud Specialist will be to advance the company’s cloud strategy, in a manner that conforms to best practices.
Purpose of the role:
- Analyzing current environments and developing strategies to move existing disparate cloud systems onto the company’s standard systems.
- Designing and implementing processes to automate functions within the Microsoft Azure tenant.
- Building Microsoft Azure environments to support new implementations of SAP
- Developing processes to automate the operational aspects of Microsoft Azure IAAS
- Ensure Cloud billing systems are current.
- Implement solutions to ensure cloud systems are secure
- Migrate systems on IAAS to PAAS
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant tertiary qualification within IS
- Microsoft Azure certifications in AZ103/AZ300/AZ500 essential
- Microsoft certifications, including MCSA-O365 and MS900/MD101/MS101/MS500 essential
- More than 8 years’ experience in a technical role with a minimum of 4 years’ focusing on Microsoft cloud solutions, having deployed projects, architecture, design, implementation, and/or support
- Technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, virtualization, architecture designs, database migrations, and technology management
- Proven track record of building and maintaining Microsoft Azure and O365 tenants
- Implementation of SAP in Microsoft Azure will be advantageous
- High level of maturity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Innovative thinker
- High level of energy
- Ability to see the bigger picture
To apply please send through your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Debbie Wilke