Remuneration: Market related
HLR Reference #: HLR7662
Environment: This position requires, ownership and project Management. You will be reporting directly to the company owners. This position will suit a candidate that is driven and self-motivated and passionate about the industry and their career. This role will give you access to all levels of Brand Management. The company structure is a very flat structure.
Purpose of the role:
- Deploy innovation projects that deliver a consumer relevant mix on time and within cost target
- Technical delivery of product design aspects into the project teams.
- Project management of New Product Development projects
- Sourcing and assessing new 3rd party suppliers.
- Translate consumer/competitor/supplier insights from digital landscapes into technically deliverable ideas where relevant.
- Printing application and approval, sourcing of new suppliers and accreditation.
- Plan and execute, pilot trials at 3rd parties
- In conjunction with Consumer Technical Insights Team, deliver consumer insights, product testing & claims/competitor challenges technical support
- Provide Technical support for launch, re-launch, value improvement opportunities and quality compliant management.
- Align all aspects of product design work to SHEQ & Regulatory & the Company enabling systems requirements.
- Digital Marketing analysis- Google Analystics
- Day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 7 Years of Brand Management experience.
- 5 years’ experience within the ITC market.
- OFFICES ARE BASED IN KLOOF
- Marketing Qualification
- Product/ Brand development experience
To apply please send through your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Wanda Corbett