HLR Reference #: HLR7210
Environment: Join a young dynamic team in developing 3D Art for world leading training simulators deployed in the international mining and military markets.
Seeking top 3D Artists to join a young dynamic team located at its head office in Durban, South Africa. The successful candidates will play an integral role in advancing world class 3D simulation graphics, so expanding Company product base and global reach
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A keen interest in 3D game art.
- Experience in the modelling and texturing of both environments and vehicles.
- An aptitude and willingness to solve complex and dynamic problems.
- A positive and determined approach to extending the boundaries of existing 3D simulation graphics knowledge.
- The ability to work in a close team environment as well as the capability to work independently, whilst taking responsibility as an individual.
- A positive and engaging attitude in dealing with people.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with a keen attention to detail.
- A portfolio showing examples of real-time, game-ready art is essential
The following characteristics are desirable:
- 3D Studio Max experience.
- Adobe Photoshop experience.
- A 3D animation/ Graphic Design qualification from a reputable institution or relevant tertiary qualification.
- Talented 3D skills with a relevant 3D portfolio.
- 3DS MAX experience (essential)
- Extensive Photoshop experience (essential)
The company is an equal opportunity employer, who offers all staff competitive salaries, training and career growth opportunities.
Email a still portfolio, showing some modelling, texturing and UVW mapping examples as relevant to real time 3D modelling, no show reels, no animation, together with your cv to email@example.com
Consultant: Wanda Corbett