Senior Systems/Business Analyst – Durban_HLR6163
Remuneration: Market Related
Work Type: Permanent
HLR Reference #: HLR6163
Environment: Dynamic environment servicing many business divisions which include Warehousing, Distribution, Marketing and Finance. Some travel throughout SA would be required.
Purpose of role:
- Interactive discussion with business units to identify challenges/issues. Liaise with stakeholders and propose solutions which would include the technical design and liaison with developers if application development or modification.
- Responsible for complete SDLC including QA, Training, Change Management and Implementation.
- B.Comm. or similar 3-year degree
- Business Analyst certification advantageous
- Solid technical knowledge of data structures
- 15 years’ experience in an IT /Systems environment
- 8 years’ experience as a Business or Systems Analyst
- Project Management qualification beneficial
- Proven ability in analysis of existing systems and processes and identifying processes to add value to business
- Ability to effectively engage at all levels of business
- Experience and skilled in managing teams of BA’s and addressing all HR tasks related to a Senior role
- Ability to delegate work and manage through complete lifecycle
- Proven experience within the Warehousing Distribution, FMCG Retail and Marketing environments.
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke