Senior SQL Systems Architect_HLR6203
Remuneration: Market Related
Work Type: Permanent
HLR Reference #: HLR6203
Environment: Our client requires an Senior SQL Systems Architect to who is skilled at securely interfacing into multiple databases. As part of a team of highly skilled Data professionals to work on mission-critical applications and systems across various projects/clients.
Purpose of role:
- Responsible for: database access, methods and time, device allocations, validation checks, organization, security and documentation,
- Liaise with Senior Data Architect to set up data access (ftp/vpn/etc)
- Document SQL versions at different sites
- Link servers across different versions of SQL
- Design and organise process flows between multiple systems
- Monitor overall standards and procedures and assist in integrating various systems
- MS SQL Certification
- 5 years’ similar experience.
- Solid understanding of database data sources
- Solid understanding of existing data workflows
- Excellent organisational skills
- Some scripting knowledge/experience advantageous
If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Helen Lucre