Senior Business Analyst (eCommerce)_HLR6097
Remuneration: Market related
Work Type: Permanent
HLR Reference #: HLR6097
Environment: Our client is looking for Senior Business Analyst with experience implementing eCommerce solutions. Responsible for actively participating, reporting and documenting of business requirements definition, functional design, configuration specification and testing for the project. Also write business requirements, functional specifications, use cases and test plans as well as participate and provide mentor-ship for business process design and potential automation alternatives and provide functional knowledge of the solutions.
Purpose of role:
- Analyse business operations to understand the strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Reviews, analyse, and evaluates business systems user needs and works with business users to identify and document use cases.
- Collaborates with strategic leaders and acts as a liaison between IT and business units or vendors.
- Gather, resolve and document business requirements and gaps.
- Redesign business processes and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Identify, propose and influence business solutions, negotiates deliverables and requirements across multiple business customers or organizations.
- Translate high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Assists project teams in testing and validating use cases as well as coordinates and assists in User Acceptance Testing.
- Works within prescribed SDLC processes and document and report status
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant technical and business work experience and at least 5 years of experience within the retail industry
- Experience and working knowledge of an Ecommerce (Retail) environment
- Experience of eCommerce Platforms
- Deep understanding of business and IT strategy framework and techniques.
- Strong web and I.T systems knowledge;
- Strong Agile experience (Sprint planning, daily stand-ups);
- Experience in capturing detailed requirements and writing user stories;
- Experience in supporting project managers;
- Working experience with SDLC and deliverable’s associated with each phase.
- Clear and strong communication skills
- At ease in working with customers, partners, and suppliers at all levels within the business
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Debbie Wilke