Junior Financial Data Analyst_HLR6169
Remuneration: Market Related
Work Type: Permanent
HLR Reference #: HLR6169
Environment: A Durban based client is looking for a Junior Data Analyst/Consultant to join their growing team to work across all company divisions assisting in delivery and implement the company’s inhouse tool at clients.
Purpose of role:
- Manipulate and transform large data sets accurately and on time.
- Meet deadline, prioritise and manage workload independently.
- Takes the initiative and drive own deliverables while contributing to a fast-paced deliverable focused environment.
- Clean and capture data onto a large database.
- Produce dashboard reports on data.
- 3-year Degree in Information Systems, Analytics, Statistics, or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Excel at an advanced level (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, VBA)
- Experience of visualisation tools will be beneficial (QlikView, Tableau, Power BI)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analysis skills
Our Client is an employment equity employer; therefore preference for this position will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representivity. If you do not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. All qualifications and certificates will be verified. Our Client reserves the right not to fill the position. Candidates may be expected to undergo psychometric testing. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Consultant: Philie Luthuli